You can cancel the loan within 14 days of signing the agreement. In this case, the entire loan amount must be repaid, plus all the interest accumulated up to the repayment date. You don't have to pay a contract fee. However, the contract fee will be added after 14 days.
To cancel the loan within 14 days, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Bondora account and scroll down to the Loans section.
- Click on the Repay early section to see the amount that you need to pay to cancel your loan. Remember, the amount changes every day due to the interest calculation. Make sure you have the full amount on your Bondora account to cancel your loan. (Here's a refresher on how to add money to your Bondora account.)
- After you have transferred the money to your Bondora account, go to Loans - Repay early section again
- Click "Sign" to confirm the cancellation. You must sign the contract with a 5-digit PIN code sent to your registered phone number.
- Once completed, you'll get a success message. NB! The loan agreement will only expire after you've agreed with the PIN.