How can I close my account?
There are two ways to close your account.
We can close your Bondora account for you, but it will be permanent. We cannot reopen your account, and you will not be able to apply for a loan at Bondora in the future.
Or, if you want to possibly reopen your account to apply for a loan again in the future, please close the account in your self-service portal.
You can do it in 5 steps:
- Log in to your Bondora account
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select 'My Account' from the drop-down menu
- Click the 'Close Account' button at the bottom of the page
- You must sign that you want to close your account with a PIN code. Choose whether you want to receive the PIN via phone or email and click the 'Request PIN code' button
- Enter your PIN and select 'Permanently delete account.'
Your account will automatically reopen the next time you start a loan application with us.
We're sorry that you're considering closing your Bondora account. If you're sure you're ready to say goodbye, would you please let us know what made you want to do this and if there was something we could have done better to make you stay?
Bondora account and user agreement may be closed if you do not have a valid Loan Agreement or if you have fulfilled your obligations arising from the Loan Agreement.
We'll appreciate hearing from you. You can share your feedback via the form below.