When can I apply for an additional loan?
If you already have a loan in Bondora, you can still apply for a new one; however, you must meet the following requirements to apply:
- At least 2 months must have passed since the issuing of your most recent loan agreement.
- There is no debt in your loan agreement, and you do not currently have a valid principal payment holiday.
- Your current loan balance does not exceed €10,000 (maximum loan amount).
In addition to the above, you must also meet the general loan requirements. You must:
- Be at least 21-64 years old when applying.
- Have a permanent or primary place of residence in a country where we issue loans.
- Be in paid employment or retirement with sufficient income to cover all your monthly expenses.
- Not have a history of bad credit, such as being in default, arrears, bankruptcy proceedings, or open enforcement proceedings.
- Not have a history of gambling problems.
If we can't make you a loan offer at this time, you will see the date when you can submit a new application in your Bondora account.